Sami-Sabinsa will feature the research and benefits of the company’s newest products and application innovations for established category leaders at SupplySide West, October 31 – November 4, 2022 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada. Sami-Sabinsa will also highlight immunity ingredients along with the shelf stable probiotic LactoSpore® and the DigeZyme® blend of digestive enzymes.
Among the products highlighted are:
- Sabroxy®, a patented extract of Oroxylum indicum bark extract, bio-standardized to a unique set of compounds, Oroxylin-A, baicalein and chrysin. Sabroxy® supports healthy cognitive function.
- Shagandha® Ashwagandha root extract, standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides, assured to comply with the U.S. Pharmacopoeia-National Formulary (USP-NF) monograph.
- CurCousin® for weight management/ metabolic health, contains Calebin A, a curcumin analog naturally present in Curcuma longaand Curcuma caesia (black turmeric).
- Silbinol®, Sami-Sabinsa’s sustainably-sourced pterostilbene, provides antioxidant support, anti-inflammatory activity, healthy blood sugar level support, and heart health support.
- Curcumin C3 Complex®, long the gold standard of turmeric extracts, this is the most deeply researched curcumin ingredient on the market.
- Saberry®, a multifaceted phytonutrient from amla fruit, standardized to the powerful antioxidant molecule beta-glucogallin.
- LactoSpore®, Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856, a clinically validated, GRAS, shelf-stable probiotic.
- DigeZyme®, a skillfully formulated blend of digestive enzymes that addresses a range of food component types to support healthy digestion.
- LactoSporin® (Patented, Postbiotic), is a non-living microbial cell product having biological activity purified from the culture supernatant of probiotic strain, Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856 (LactoSpore®) with an INCI name – Bacillus Ferment Filtrate Extract.
Anurag Pande, PhD, Vice President, Scientific & Regulatory Affairs, Sami-Sabinsa will be a speaker for the session: Exploring the microbiome: Science, Innovation, and Delivery on Tuesday November 1st from 1:00PM – 4:00PM Mandalay Bay Islander E.