Sabinsa On Wheels 2013 Science Summit Wraps Up In New Jersey
Sabinsa Corporation will host the third and final 2013 Sabinsa on Wheels, a day-long science Summit for East Coast customers, in Weehawken, New Jersey on October 8, 2013. Two well-respected industry experts will offer their perspective on timely issues, in addition to Sabinsa’s science staff presenting the latest clinical studies conducted on Sabinsa’s proprietary dietary supplement ingredients in popular health categories.
New Jersey guest speakers include:
- Douglas Kalman, PhD, RD, FACN, eminent industry science consultant
- Marc Ullman, Ullman Shapiro Ullman, prominent industry regulatory attorney
Presenters from Sabinsa will include:
- Nagabhushanam Kalyanam, PhD, President of R&D, Sabinsa
- Reza Kamarei, PhD, Vice President of Science & Technology, Sabinsa
- Anurag Pande, PhD, Vice President, Scientific Affairs, Sabinsa
- Sarang Bani, PhD, Vice President (R&D) and Head of Biological Sciences, SAMI LABS, Ltd.
- Shaheen Majeed, Marketing Director, Sabinsa
Attendees will get a look at new, innovative products to be offered for exclusive licensing later this year.
"We have been quite pleased by the response to the robust body of science we have presented at the first two Sabinsa on Wheels science seminars this year," said Muhammed Majeed, PhD, Sabinsa's Founder. "The growing commitment to the science behind supplement ingredients on the part of formulators and marketers of finished products does the industry credit."
The program, taking place Sheraton Lincoln Harbor, Beekman ABC Room, 2nd Floor, will begin with Registration and Breakfast at 8:00 AM EST, followed by sessions starting at 9:00 AM till 5:00 PM, with tea/coffee breaks and lunch. Marketers and manufacturers who would like to register for this event should contact their Sabinsa representative.
Sabinsa on Wheels were also offered in Utah and Los Angeles in September. Find more information by visiting www.sabinsaonwheels.com website for the latest show information, directions and other updates. Previous Sabinsa on Wheels science events have been conducted worldwide, including in Australia, Europe, Japan and South Korea.