Sami-Sabinsa Group participated and showcased its popular products at the Vitafoods India Tradeshow held on 16 - 17 February 2023 in New Delhi, India. The event brought together business professionals from more than 70 countries in the nutraceutical sphere.
At the show, Sami-Sabinsa demonstrated the research and development behind its range of branded ingredients through food and nutraceutical prototypes in the finished formulation space.
Products featured in the expo include:
- Curcumin C3 Complex®, obtained from the dried rhizomes of Curcuma longa and standardised for a minimum of 95% Curcuminoids
- Saberry®, a multifaceted phytonutrient from amla fruit, standardised to the powerful antioxidant molecule beta-glucogallin
- LactoSpore®, Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856, a clinically validated, GRAS, shelf-stable probiotic
- DigeZyme®, a skillfully formulated blend of digestive enzymes that addresses a range of food component types to support healthy digestion
- BioPerine®, a natural bioavailability enhancer, standardised minimum to 95% Piperine
- Promond®, a 100% natural, gluten-free, and vegan protein obtained from almonds, standardised to contain not less than 50% protein
- ForsLean®, an extract derived from Coleus forskohlii roots for weight management
Other ingredients highlighted include GarCitrin®, Fabenol®, Cococin®, Fenumannans®, and Selenium Select®. The products featured at the event have applications in metabolic support, weight management, antioxidant, blood sugar management, digestive support, animal health, cognitive applications, and bone health.